2007 Career Day at Farine Elementary - Irving ISD

  • meganburkholder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      Hello RPCV,

      I received the following email from the assistant principal at Irving
      ISD. They would like a former Peace Corps volunteer to speak about
      their expereince during their Career Day 2007. Please contact Lisa
      Molinar directly if you are interested.

      Hello,

      We are currently beginning to plan for the 2007 Career Day at Farine.
      We would like to cordially invite you to come be a part of our Career
      Day which will be held on May 18, 2007, from 8:00-2:30. We would
      love for you to come and speak to the students about your career, how
      you got there, and what it takes day to day. The kids love to hear
      about you and what your days are like, along with any props you may
      want to bring.

      You may request whatever time frame during the day that works for you
      (i.e. I can come all day, or I can come from 9-10, etc), what grade
      (s) you would like to speak to, and if you need any equipment etc.
      We would be happy to work around your time and schedule.

      Please let me know if you are interested, if you can stop by for a
      few minutes, or even give us the name of a friend or associate who
      might also be interested in presenting at our career day.

      Career Day is one of the many highlights each year for the
      students/staff and it is all due to your time and generosity. I
      would like to thank you in advance for considering Farine and I look
      forward to seeing you this year!

      Lisa Molinar
      Assistant Principal
      Farine Elementary