RE: [N Tx Peace Corps] Dallas RPCVs in the News

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2007
      Plus it's Chinese culture day downtown-lots of cool stuff.  Gary

      Sharon Sugarek <sharonsugarek@...> wrote:
      I saw the premiere of "A Fair to Remember", Allen and Cynthia's film,  last night and it is great! There are free showings Saturday at 2:00 pm and Sunday at 3:00 pm at the Hall of State in Fair Park. Plenty of free parking by the Railrod Museum. It is great fun. Go see it!
      Sharon

      From: "Ed & Maria Hromatka" <hromatka@sbcglobal. net>
      To: "North Texas RPCVs" <North_Texas_ Peace_Corps@ yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: [N Tx Peace Corps] Dallas RPCVs in the News
      Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:59:57 -0600

      Allen and Cynthia Mondell were on WFAA -TV this morning with local movie critic Gary Cogill discussing their new documentary on the Texas State Fair.  The TV program had an extensive excerpt from the film.

      In addition, the Dallas Morning News had today an article on their new movie at:

      You can view the film this week at Fair Park.