Time to pay your$15 Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Dues

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      As we discussed at yesterday's general meeting, we have nearly 200 email receivers but only forty some paid members.  Please help support us by paying only $15 annual dues for our North Texas Chapter  by send a check to the address below.   (I copied the dues section from our newsletter below on the various options for dues.)

      Membership in the NTPCA entitles you to the Quarterly newsletter with the annual dues of $15. Membership the National Peace

      Corps Association combined with the NTPCA costs $55 and entitles you to a subscription to WorldView magazine and the Peace

      Corps alumni newsletter

      3/1/61, discounts on travel and merchandise, and access to a number of members-only benefits such as our

      online directory.

      _________ North Texas Peace Corps Association ($15.00)

      _________ Free in first year after Peace Corps

      _________ Individual Membership: NPCA and the NTPCA ($55.00)

      _________ Sustaining Membership: NPCA and NTPCA ($100)

      _________ Additional Affiliate Group ($15.00): ________________________________

      _________ Total

      Please make check payable to NTPCA and mail to NTPCA, P.O. Box 720832, Dallas, TX 75372-0832.