February 15, 17 or 18 -- "A Fair to Remember" at Fair Park

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      Of course, the Mondells have been active in our RPCV group and served in Sierra Leone in the early 60s.

      I thought you might want to send this out to the pc wire.  They are ex pcv’s and many may have met them at Kathy’s.  best and thanks, carl

      Regards,

      Carl Youngberg

      Empowering People and Business

      Through Speaking, Teaching and Coaching