Annual RPCV Meeting, 2/3/2007, 9:30 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007

      Title: Annual RPCV Meeting

      Date: Saturday February 3, 2007
      Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
      Location: 9222 Church Road, Apt 108, Dallas
      Notes: Linda Tucker's apartment -- near Skillman and 1 mile south of I-635.

      Pizza Party follows business meeting.

      Followed by optional outing to see "Matise: Painter as Sculptor" exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art and at the Nasher Sculptor Museum. Tickets are usually $20 but we'll be able to get in for free! For more info on Matise show, see http://dallasmuseumofart.org/Dallas_Museum_of_Art/View/Current_Exhibitions/ID_148619.