RPCVs -- Don't forget this Saturday, February 3 at 9:30 AM

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Our annual North Texas RPCV business meeting will be Linda Tucker¬ís apartment at 9222 Church Road, # 108, Dallas on the morning of Saturday, February 3 at 9:30 AM and will be followed by a pizza party.

      Linda lives  just east of Skillman St and about 1 mile south of I-635 in NE Dallas.

      We are adding an option outing after we finish our pizza and drinks if you like art.  If interested, come with us to see the "Matise: Painter as Sculptor" exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art and at the Nasher Sculptor Museum.  Tickets are usually $20 but we'll be able to get in for free!  For more info on Matise show, see http://dallasmuseumofart.org/Dallas_Museum_of_Art/View/Current_Exhibitions/ID_148619

      (Also consider giving a little of your time and serve on our Steering Committee.)

      For more information on the meeting, please call Linda Tucker at  214-553-7073.