Adopt a Hiway Trash Pick up Saturday January 13

  • Brynne Sissom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
      Hello All, and Happy New Year!

      Please join us this coming Saturday, January 13, to do
      our part to Keep Dallas Beautiful. Our stretch of
      highway is Northwest Hwy from 75 west to Preston Rd.
      Our blue signs mark this two mile section.

      We meet at Blue Mesa Restaurant at 9am. Blue Mesa is
      on the south west corner of 75 and Northwest Highway.
      I have bags (and safety vests if you want one).

      It has been a success so far and the weather has
      remained mild. When we leave 6-8 bags of trash behind,
      (and all manner of other wierd stuff;-)) and the
      street looks clean, you go home with a good feeling.
      The morning has been worth it.

      Any questions, please call me...Brynne at 972-650-1647.

      http://mail.yahoo.com