Happy Hour at Stratos Greek Taverna, 12/28/2006, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2006

      Title: Happy Hour at Stratos Greek Taverna

      Date: Thursday December 28, 2006
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Stratos, 2907 Northwest Hwy, Dallas TX -- 1 mile East of I-35E
      Notes: They have a great happy Hour menu. Their web site is: http://www.clubstratos.com/.

      Additional Art event at the Meadows Museum at SMU at 5 PM.
      Call Ed for info at 214-564-7201

      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2006

        Title: Happy Hour at Stratos Greek Taverna