12/23/06 Dallas Morning News -- One of Our RPCVs Nominated as "Christmas Angel"

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2006

      On page 6B in our Metro Section of today's Dallas Morning News (12/23/06), there is a number  of nomination letters for "Christmas Angels."

      Among them, Todd White has a short letter nominating Michele Farner, RPCV/Costa Rica, for all her work with the Rockwall poor.

      (The DMN article might not appear in Metro sections outside of east suburbs.)