NTPCA Christmas Party, 12/9/2006, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
      Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps's Calendar
      Title: NTPCA Christmas Party
      Date: Saturday December 9, 2006
      Time: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Repeats: This event does not repeat.
      Gary and Judy Zimny's home at3839 Valley Lawn Place, phone (214)
      357-8337. (It is a few blocks NW of Royal Lane and Midway Road in Dallas.) Please bring a covered dish from your country of service (or wherever including take-out) for our dinner banquet, BYOB, and some cans of food for the local food bank.
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2006
        Date: Saturday December 9, 2006
        Time: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
        Repeats: This event does not repeat.
        Gary and Judy Zimny's home at3839 Valley Lawn Place, phone (214)
        357-8337. (It is a few blocks NW of Royal Lane and Midway Road in Dallas.) Please bring a covered dish from your country of service (or wherever including take-out) for our dinner banquet, BYOB, and some cans of food for the local food bank.
        Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
      • JoAnn Matray
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2006
          I just emailed someone from the Arboretum.  They are having a 'heros' entry - free entry (I think its for Dec) to the Arboretum for Military, EMTs, etc.  I asked him (her?  hard to tell by the name) about PCVs and he (she?) thought it was a great idea!  If anyone is interested in going let me know and I will sent you the email address.

        • JoAnn Matray
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 11, 2006
            Ok below is the most recent email from Whitney Irion.  Admission will be free for any RPCV that shows up and if you could bring some id that shows you are an RPCV that would be great!!  They have a display of nativities that I have seen before and it is really cool. Its a great place to take a liesurely walk on a beautiful day. This is the website if you want to see what they have or where they are:

            Have fun!

            JoAnn

            Whitneys email:

            I just called the ticket booth to let them know y’all are coming. If y’all could bring your IDs that would be wonderful; if not, then just let them know that you’re with the Peace Corps and they know to let you in. The ticket booth knows my number and radio channel just to be on the safe side.

            Thanks,
            Whitney Irion