Next Engagements

  • Brynne Sissom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      I wanted to bring to your attention the winter events
      for Peace Corps North Texas. These events are through
      the end of 2006.

      Thursday, Nov. 28, 5:30pm Tree Trimming at Scottish
      Rite Hospital, Maple at Oak Lawn Ave. Ten people usually show up for this event.

      Saturday, December 9, Christmas Party at Gary and Judy
      Zimny's home; pot luck and please bring canned goods
      for a food drive. This party is always a success and a
      delight. 3839 Valley Lawn Place in North Dallas near Royal.

      Thursday, December 28, Happy Hour at Stratos on
      West Northwest Highway near Bachman Lake; Greek food and belly dancers; we are returning there by popular request.

      Yours truly wishes you all a happy autumn and
      holidays.

      Brynne Sissom, 972-650-1647
      Membership Chair NTPCA

      Want to start your own business?