Teacher Corps

  • msteachercorps
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 8:18 AM
      I'm an RPCV (Namibia, Group 11, 1998-1999) who now runs a two-year teaching program,
      the Mississippi Teacher Corps, based in the Mississippi Delta. Many RPCV's have served in
      our program, and we place a lot of emphasis on Peace Corps service when looking at
      applicants.

      If you are interested please visit our website: www.mtcorps.net or email me at
      mtc@.... You can apply online at:
      http://www.msteachercorps.com/mtcapplication/application.aspx

      Participants teach for two years in the Delta and receive full pay and benefits, a full
      scholarship for a master's degree, teacher certification, and, of course, the opportunity to
      make a difference in the lives of children in one of the poorest areas of the country. You
      do not need to have an education background or teaching experience to be eligible.

      Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you.

      Ben Guest
      Program Manager
      Mississippi Teacher Corps
      Email: mtc@...