RPCV speaker need for Career Day

  • meganburkholder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7 8:02 AM
      Hi North Texas RPCV member,

      I received the following message from Schimelpfenig Middle School on
      2400 Maumelle Drive in Plano. Please consider sharing your story as
      a Peace Corps volunteer to some bright-eyed and bushy tailed middle
      school-ers. Let me know if you are interested so I can share some
      more information with you.

      Schimelpfenig Middle School is planning their 1st Annual Career Day
      for Friday, November 3rd. We are looking for parents and other
      members of the community who would like to come to school and talk
      about their careers. The purpose of this program is to give our
      students a better idea of the world of work as well as an
      understanding of some of the different choices that will be
      available to them as they plan for their future.

      Volunteers are needed for sixth, seventh, and eighth grades. We
      welcome your participation for an hour, half day, or all day. Each
      class period is 44 minutes; however, you can present for 30-35
      minutes and allow the remainder of the period for questions.