Adopt a Hwy Litter PickUp This Saturday

  • Brynne Sissom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hello Friends,

      Please join us for our second litter pick up this
      Saturday morning at 9am. I have official trash bags
      for every one!

      The heat is over, it doesn't take as long as you
      think, and it looks beautiful when we are done. Those
      stacks of trash bags do leave you with a sense of a
      job well done.

      Let's meet Sept. 9, at the Blue Mesa Restaurant
      parking lot, southwest corner of 75 and Northwest Hwy
      at 9am. Our blue signs are up and we can take pride in
      our two mile stretch of adopted highway.

      Many hands make a miracle!
      Any questions or carpooling, please call Brynne at 972-650-1647

      http://mail.yahoo.com