Guadelupe River Float, 8/19/2006, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2006
      Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps's Calendar
      Title: Guadelupe River Float
      Date: Saturday August 19, 2006
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event does not repeat.
      Location: Canyon, TX
      Description: An old, great NTPCA tradition is being revived. Kathy Carson is leading all Texas RPCVs back to an inner tube float down the Guadalupe River on Saturday, August 19. Houston, Austin, and San Antonio RPCVs and friends are our invited guests. The float will be below the Canyon Lake Dam on the Guadalupe River -- 13 miles west of IH 35, exit 191 on the north side of New Braunfells. In other words, the float is about 250 miles from DFW. We will meet for breakfast at Old Sattler's Baking Company, 2000 Fm 2673, Canyon Lake, TX at 9:00 A.M.
      Optional tent camping is available for $28 a night at White
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy