Rest of River Tubing Information for Aug 19

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
       {The capacity for Yahoo  Calendar Reminders was exceeded in the prior message]

      Come float the Guadalupe River on Saturday, August 19 with RPCVs from around the state.  Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio will gather for breakfast at Old Sattler's Baking Company, 2000 FM 2673, Canyon Lake, TX at 9:00 A.M.  From there we will go to AbbottÂ’s Outfitters for tubes. Abbotts 306 Rentals is located at 546 Riverside Path, New Braunfels, (830) 964-2625.

      According to Abbotts, the river is low and a bit slow but still lots of fun.  The tubes are $15.00 each and cooler tubes are available.

      Once off the river, we will gather for dinner at Gruene River Grill, 1259 Gruene Rd, Ste 200, New Braunfels(830) 624-2300.

       No arrangements will be made for overnight accommodations; however, there are several motels/hotels/B&Bs in town  http://www.nbcham.org/visitor/ as well as tent camping is available at Whitewater Sports, 11860 FM 306 - New Braunfels, TX 78132, Telephone: (830) 964-3800. For more information, see http://www.whitewatersportsinc.com/.

      For more info, you can reach Kathy at (214) 824-4983 home, (214) 236-4372 cell or KCARSONRPCV@...