Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] Guadelupe River Float, 8/19/2006, 12:00 am

  • Brynne Sissom
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2006
      what about carpooling for the Guadalupe trip?

      --- North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from the Calendar of
      > North_Texas_Peace_Corps

      > Guadelupe River Float
      > Saturday August 19, 2006
      > All Day
      > (This event does not repeat.)
      > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5
      > days, 23 hours, 51 minutes.)
      > Event Location: Canyon, TX
      >
      > Notes:
      > An old, great NTPCA tradition is being revived.
      > Kathy Carson is leading all Texas RPCVs back to an
      > inner tube float down the Guadalupe River on
      > Saturday, August 19. Houston, Austin, and San
      > Antonio RPCVs and friends are our invited guests.
      > The float will be below the Canyon Lake Dam on the
      > Guadalupe River -- 13 miles west of IH 35, exit 191
      > on the north side of New Braunfells. In other words,
      > the float is about 250 miles from DFW. We will meet
      > for breakfast at Old Sattler's Baking Company, 2000
      > Fm 2673, Canyon Lake, TX at 9:00 A.M.
      > Optional tent camping is available for $28 a night
      > at White
      >

      > Set up birthday reminders!

      > Copyright 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      > http://www.yahoo.com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Brynne Sissom, CG, QDE
      http://abchandwriting.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2006
        Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps's Calendar
        Title: Guadelupe River Float
        Date: Saturday August 19, 2006
        Time: All Day
        Repeats: This event does not repeat.
        Location: Canyon, TX
        Description: An old, great NTPCA tradition is being revived. Kathy Carson is leading all Texas RPCVs back to an inner tube float down the Guadalupe River on Saturday, August 19. Houston, Austin, and San Antonio RPCVs and friends are our invited guests. The float will be below the Canyon Lake Dam on the Guadalupe River -- 13 miles west of IH 35, exit 191 on the north side of New Braunfells. In other words, the float is about 250 miles from DFW. We will meet for breakfast at Old Sattler's Baking Company, 2000 Fm 2673, Canyon Lake, TX at 9:00 A.M.
        Optional tent camping is available for $28 a night at White
        Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy