Guadelupe River Float, 8/19/2006, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of North_Texas_Peace_Corps
      Guadelupe River Float

      Saturday August 19, 2006
      All Day
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 51 minutes.

      Event Location: Canyon, TX
      Notes:
      An old, great NTPCA tradition is being revived. Kathy Carson is leading all Texas RPCVs back to an inner tube float down the Guadalupe River on Saturday, August 19. Houston, Austin, and San Antonio RPCVs and friends are our invited guests. The float will be below the Canyon Lake Dam on the Guadalupe River -- 13 miles west of IH 35, exit 191 on the north side of New Braunfells. In other words, the float is about 250 miles from DFW. We will meet for breakfast at Old Sattler's Baking Company, 2000 Fm 2673, Canyon Lake, TX at 9:00 A.M.
      Optional tent camping is available for $28 a night at White

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Brynne Sissom
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2006
        what about carpooling for the Guadalupe trip?

        --- North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from the Calendar of
        > North_Texas_Peace_Corps

        > Guadelupe River Float
        > Saturday August 19, 2006
        > All Day
        > (This event does not repeat.)
        > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5
        > days, 23 hours, 51 minutes.)
        > Event Location: Canyon, TX
        >
        > Notes:
        > An old, great NTPCA tradition is being revived.
        > Kathy Carson is leading all Texas RPCVs back to an
        > inner tube float down the Guadalupe River on
        > Saturday, August 19. Houston, Austin, and San
        > Antonio RPCVs and friends are our invited guests.
        > The float will be below the Canyon Lake Dam on the
        > Guadalupe River -- 13 miles west of IH 35, exit 191
        > on the north side of New Braunfells. In other words,
        > the float is about 250 miles from DFW. We will meet
        > for breakfast at Old Sattler's Baking Company, 2000
        > Fm 2673, Canyon Lake, TX at 9:00 A.M.
        > Optional tent camping is available for $28 a night
        > at White
        >

        > Set up birthday reminders!

        > Copyright 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Brynne Sissom, CG, QDE
        http://abchandwriting.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2006
          Reminder from: North_Texas_Peace_Corps's Calendar
          Title: Guadelupe River Float
          Date: Saturday August 19, 2006
          Time: All Day
          Repeats: This event does not repeat.
          Location: Canyon, TX
          Description: An old, great NTPCA tradition is being revived. Kathy Carson is leading all Texas RPCVs back to an inner tube float down the Guadalupe River on Saturday, August 19. Houston, Austin, and San Antonio RPCVs and friends are our invited guests. The float will be below the Canyon Lake Dam on the Guadalupe River -- 13 miles west of IH 35, exit 191 on the north side of New Braunfells. In other words, the float is about 250 miles from DFW. We will meet for breakfast at Old Sattler's Baking Company, 2000 Fm 2673, Canyon Lake, TX at 9:00 A.M.
          Optional tent camping is available for $28 a night at White
          Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy