Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] Highway Clean-up RPCV Event on Sat, June 10, 6/10/2006, 9:00 am

  • Brynne Sissom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
      Friends,

      Please help me meet my goal of ten-plus people helping
      with our first trash pick up, Saturday, June 10, 9-12
      or when we finish. We can do the trash pick up, and
      then take a spin through the recently remodeled North
      Park Mall. It was the first mall ever built, I think,
      or at least in Texas. Very avant garde in its time.

      Pick up details are below....Thank you all so much.
      Brynne 972-650-1647
      --- North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from the Calendar of
      > North_Texas_Peace_Corps

      > Highway Clean-up RPCV Event on Sat, June 10
      > Saturday June 10, 2006
      > 9:00 am - 11:00 am
      > (This event does not repeat.)
      > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5
      > days.)
      > Event Location: Meet at Blue Mesa Grill
      >
      > Notes:
      > Saturday, June 10, 9:00 to 11:30 AM
      > Adopt-a -Highway Clean-up,
      > Meet at Blue Mesa Grill, 7700 Northwest
      > Highway at US 75, Dallas
      > Contact Brynne Sissom: 972-650-1647
      >

      > Set up birthday reminders!

      > Copyright 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      > http://www.yahoo.com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Brynne Sissom, CG, QDE
      http://abchandwriting.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2006
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of North_Texas_Peace_Corps
        Highway Clean-up RPCV Event on Sat, June 10

        Saturday June 10, 2006
        9:00 am - 11:00 am
        This event does not repeat.

        Event Location: Meet at Blue Mesa Grill