Highway Clean-up RPCV Event on Sat, June 10, 6/10/2006, 9:00 am

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of North_Texas_Peace_Corps
      Highway Clean-up RPCV Event on Sat, June 10

      Saturday June 10, 2006
      9:00 am - 11:00 am
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days.

      Event Location: Meet at Blue Mesa Grill
      Notes:
      Saturday, June 10, 9:00 to 11:30 AM
      Adopt-a -Highway Clean-up,
      Meet at Blue Mesa Grill, 7700 Northwest
      Highway at US 75, Dallas
      Contact Brynne Sissom: 972-650-1647

        Yes No
        Yes No

        Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Brynne Sissom
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
        Friends,

        Please help me meet my goal of ten-plus people helping
        with our first trash pick up, Saturday, June 10, 9-12
        or when we finish. We can do the trash pick up, and
        then take a spin through the recently remodeled North
        Park Mall. It was the first mall ever built, I think,
        or at least in Texas. Very avant garde in its time.

        Pick up details are below....Thank you all so much.
        Brynne 972-650-1647
        --- North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from the Calendar of
        > North_Texas_Peace_Corps

        > Highway Clean-up RPCV Event on Sat, June 10
        > Saturday June 10, 2006
        > 9:00 am - 11:00 am
        > (This event does not repeat.)
        > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5
        > days.)
        > Event Location: Meet at Blue Mesa Grill
        >
        > Notes:
        > Saturday, June 10, 9:00 to 11:30 AM
        > Adopt-a -Highway Clean-up,
        > Meet at Blue Mesa Grill, 7700 Northwest
        > Highway at US 75, Dallas
        > Contact Brynne Sissom: 972-650-1647
        >

        > Set up birthday reminders!

        > Copyright 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/
        >
        > Terms of Service: