New to Dallas

  • E G
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 12:40 PM
      Hey Everyone,
      My name is E.Ray, I served in Ecuador from 2003-2005 and I am new to the Dallas area.
      As a matter of fact, I am so new to the Dallas Area that I don't have a place to live yet, so I am looking for a house or apartment for a summer sublease in or close to the Uptown or University Park Areas.  I am single, no pets and don't smoke and am looking for immediate move-in.

      If anyone has any leads for me, I can be reached at 512.963.2342 and would love to hear about anything in the area.

      thanks and I look forward to meeting you all,
      E.Ray Gard

      Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.