Peace Corps Speaker needed

  • Burkholder, Megan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006

      Dear Returned Peace Corps Volunteer,

      I have another career day speaker request from Medrano Elementary here in Dallas. They are planning a career day for Wednesday, May 10th and would like someone to share their experience as Peace Corps volunteer to the students.  Stephanie Springer, the guidance counselor contacted our office yesterday and realizes it's last minute, but really appreciates any interest.  She would like for someone to do at least one 20-minute presentation.  Ideally she would like three sessions, if possible.  Since they are planning to have this all day, you can work with her to find a time that works for you.

      Please contact her at

      Stephanie Springer

      (972) 998-3490 or sspinger@...

      Please contact her by Friday, May 5.

      Location of Medrano Elementary:

      http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=2221+Lucas+Drive+&city=Dallas&state=TX&zipcode=75219

      Thanks for your help.  Also we have materials if you have need.

      Megan Burkholder

      207 S. Houston St., Room 527

      Dallas, TX 75202

      Regional Recruiter

      Romania 2000-2002

      Phone: 214-253-5417 or 1800-424-8580, option 1, X-5417

      Fax: 214-253-5401

      www.peacecorps.gov

      "Peace Corps at 45, a legacy of service at home and abroad"