Monthly Happy Hour at Gloria's in Addison, 4/27/2006, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of North_Texas_Peace_Corps
      Monthly Happy Hour at Gloria's in Addison

      Thursday April 27, 2006
      6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: 5100 Beltline Road at the Toll Road
      Notes:
      How long has it been since you enjoyed some great Salvadorian papusas? Well, that is too long!

      Join us for our monthly RPCV Happy Hour this Thursday, April 27.
      If the weather is okay, we'll meet on the outside patio. Gloria's is just Southeast of the Beltline and North Dallas Toll Road intersection in a large shopping center.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service