Reception for Marla Stone on Monday April 10

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 6:11 PM

      Please post to the Yahoo group for me.  Thanks!! Sharon

      You are invited.....

      Members of the North Texas Peace Corps Association are invited to an informal reception for Marla Stone on Monday April 10th from 7 to 9 pm at Sharon Sugarek's house.  Marla, who now lives in Kenya, is in the US for a brief visit and would love to reconnect with friends in the DFW area.

      So please stop by:

      Where: 9932 Lakedale Drive, Dallas TX 75218
      When:  Monday April 10th, 7-9 pm

      Contact: Sharon Sugarek at 214-553-2535