Texas Trash Off -NT Peace Corps first clean up April 1

  • Brynne Sissom
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2006
      Friends,

      We are participating in the Texas Trash Off Saturday,
      April 1 from 9-1pm, beginning at the Blue Mesa Parking
      lot. I know about 10 of you signed up as interested
      participants. I hope you will join our local kick off
      event, which is also a state-wide event.

      Thanks, Brynne
      Maybe we can to the Mosque in Plano afterward.

      Brynne Sissom, CG, QDE
      http://abchandwriting.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com