Plano Mosque Open House

  • Holcombe, Walter L
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22 8:50 PM
      The North Texas Muslim Community is continually looking for ways to build bridges and understanding to the non-Muslim population.  The Plano Mosque is opening up their doors on Saturday, April 1 to community members in the Dallas Metroplex to come learn about their religion, meet people from all over the world, and just spend time with a very friendly and gracious crowd.

      They are particularly excited to hear about the Peace Corps experiences from returned volunteers, so please come by, share your cross-cultural experiences, and gain some new ones!!!

      Please RSVP to my email address (holcombe@...) if you plan to attend.

      THANKS!!!

      Lee Holcombe
      Morocco 88-90

    • Brynne Sissom
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24 5:04 PM
        Friends,

        We are participating in the Texas Trash Off Saturday,
        April 1 from 9-1pm, beginning at the Blue Mesa Parking
        lot. I know about 10 of you signed up as interested
        participants. I hope you will join our local kick off
        event, which is also a state-wide event.

        Thanks, Brynne
        Maybe we can to the Mosque in Plano afterward.

        Brynne Sissom, CG, QDE
        http://abchandwriting.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com