Fw: TEXAS TRASH OFF--NTPCA first trash pick up-4-1

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2006
      From: "Brynne Sissom" <brynne2k@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 7:57 PM
      Subject: Re: TEXAS TRASH OFF--NTPCA first trash pick up-4-1

      Hello Everyone,
      Please reply to Brynne Sissom at brynne2k@...

      Saturday, April 1st is our first scheduled trash pick
      up beginning at 9am til noon. We are meeting at the
      parking lot of Blue Mesa Restaurant, on the south side
      of Northwest Hwy at 75. We will work our way towards
      Preston.

      This is short notice because we just got approved and
      it is our state's annual TEXAS TRASH OFF. The county
      would like us to participate as much as possible in
      this effort. Please let me know how many adults and
      children-students (High school volunteer hours are
      available.) from your family and friends can
      participate. I will order the trash bags and safety
      vests. (Please bring gloves if you have them-any kind
      will help.)

      Afterwards, we can eat lunch together or have coffee
      somewhere and discuss the funny types of trash we have
      just collected. Your participation gets recorded in
      our "report card", so please, please come on out and
      join our fun!!!

      Thank you, Brynne Sissom 972-650-1647

      Brynne Sissom, CG, QDE
      http://abchandwriting.com