Peace Corps speaker needed for Hedrick Middle School - Lewisville ISD

  • Burkholder, Megan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 3:03 PM

      Hello!

      Hedrick Middle School is having a Career Day and would like former volunteer to talk about their experience.  Below is the message from the school counselor.  Please contact her directly if you are interested.

      Dear Career Day Speaker,

      A year has quickly gone by and I would love to have you back as a Hedrick Middle School Career Day speaker.

      This year our Career Day will be on Wednesday, May 3.  The day will begin at 8:00 and end approximately at 11:00.

      The format will be the same with 3 sessions in the same room to students in grades 6, 7 and 8.  A letter with more detailed instructions will follow.

      So, please check your calendar and let me know your decision by March 31.

      You can email me at  sciree@...

      Thank you.

      Sincerely,

      Eileen Beck Scire

      Counselor at Hedrick Middle School

      "Peace Corps at 45, a legacy of service at home and abroad"

      "Peace Corps at 45, a legacy of service at home and abroad"