Happy Hour -- Urban Market Cafe, 3/23/2006, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of North_Texas_Peace_Corps
      Happy Hour -- Urban Market Cafe

      Thursday March 23, 2006
      6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: 1500 Jackson , Downtown Dallas
      Notes:
      Urban Market Cafe is located just behind the Downtown Dallas Public Library. Plenty of free parking at meters after 6 PM. We'll sit outside on patio -- weather permitting. Beer and mixed drinks are $1 off and appetitizers are 50% off until 7 PM.
      No agenda, no rules -- just good people and good conversation. All are welcomed!
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service