adopt a spot Northwest Hwy-75 location

  • Brynne Sissom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Friends,

      I was informed today that the Adopt a Spot location,
      Northwest Highway for 2 miles west of 75, is available
      for us to adopt immediately.

      I personally prefer this spot to the Garland Rd site
      mentioned earlier. I believe it is more central to all
      our members; it also central to lunch and breakfast
      spots.

      With your approval, I will fill out our application
      and get the paperwork started--and get our adopt a
      sign fastened up as soon as possible.

      I am at 972-650-1647 for any questions.

      Brynne Sissom

      http://mail.yahoo.com