2006 Annual NPCA Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006
      Bob,  Last November we received the following notice, but I haven't heard of anything more.  Ed

      Save the Date for the 45th Anniversary of Peace Corps (updated 11/17/05)

      2006 marks the 45th Anniversary of Peace Corps Service, and NPCA plans to celebrate 45 events nationwide. The 45th event—a national gathering—will take place in Washington, D.C. on Sept. 15-16, 2006. If your affiliate group would like to host a local anniversary event sometime between January and September 2006, please contact NPCA Director of Membership and Strategic Relations, Stephanie Jowers at
      membership@..., or phone her at 202-293-7728 x 15. NPCA is launching a year-long "viral campaign" in honor of this special occasion, so please let us know about your celebration plans. In 2006, NPCA is honoring YOU for your lifelong commitment to service.