Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] Peace Corps Birthday Party, 3/3/2006, 4:00 pm

  • Rob Solarion
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
      Hi Everybody! I just got an email from an old PC friend in NYC. He
      was wondering if there is going to be a "convention" or something in
      DC in September. Anybody heard about that? Bonne Semaine! Rob

      Rob Solarion
      Northeast Texas

      OSIRIS, ISIS & PLANET X : CHASING THE CENTURIES (Available Mid-2006)
      http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/osiris.html
      "The reptiles verily descend. The Earth is resplendent
      as a well-watered garden. ... I shall establish a savage.
      Man will be his name. Verily, savage-man I shall create."

      PLANET X NIBIRU : SLOW-MOTION DOOMSDAY (2004)
      http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/cosmictree.html
      http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=19745
      Crossover Dreamtime Is Coming Again! Where Will You Be?

      APOLLONIUS OF TYANA & THE SHROUD OF TURIN (2005)
      http://www.apollonius.net/turinshroud.html
      http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~28648.aspx
      "The dice of God always fall in the right way." Zenobius Sophistos

      "And they do not know the future mystery, or understand ancient matters.
      And they do not know what is going to happen to them.
      And they will not save their souls from the future mystery."
      The Dead Sea Scrolls, Prophecy Of The Essenes
      .
    • Sharon Sugarek
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006

        Check the NPCA website at www.rpcv.org for info on the September event in DC. here is what is posted right now.

        45th Anniversary Celebration and Annual Meetings

        September 15, 2006
        9:00 AM
        Washington, DC

        Details:
        Please join us in Washington, DC to celebrate the 45th anniversary of Peace Corps! We will also hold our Annual General Meeting, Group Leaders Forum and Board of Directors meetings. More information will be posted as it becomes available.

        Contact:
        operations@...

        From: Rob Solarion <robs@...>
        To: North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com