Peace Corps Birthday Party, 3/3/2006, 4:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of North_Texas_Peace_Corps
      Peace Corps Birthday Party

      Friday March 3, 2006
      4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 2 minutes.

      Event Location: Blue Mesa Grill, 7700 Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX
      Notes:
      On March 3rd, the North Texas Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Association and the Dallas Regional Peace Corps Office will jointly celebrate Peace Corps Week at the Blue Mesa Grill, 7700 Northwest Highway near US 75, which is located on Lincoln Park across from the North Park Center.

      Come celebrate 45 years of volunteerism and service. Share your experience and some Tex-Mex With potential applicants and volunteers, who will be curious to learn about the work you did when You were a volunteer. Swap stories with former volunteers and get better acquainted with returned Volunteers in North T

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Rob Solarion
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
        Hi Everybody! I just got an email from an old PC friend in NYC. He
        was wondering if there is going to be a "convention" or something in
        DC in September. Anybody heard about that? Bonne Semaine! Rob

        Rob Solarion
        Northeast Texas

        OSIRIS, ISIS & PLANET X : CHASING THE CENTURIES (Available Mid-2006)
        http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/osiris.html
        "The reptiles verily descend. The Earth is resplendent
        as a well-watered garden. ... I shall establish a savage.
        Man will be his name. Verily, savage-man I shall create."

        PLANET X NIBIRU : SLOW-MOTION DOOMSDAY (2004)
        http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/cosmictree.html
        http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=19745
        Crossover Dreamtime Is Coming Again! Where Will You Be?

        APOLLONIUS OF TYANA & THE SHROUD OF TURIN (2005)
        http://www.apollonius.net/turinshroud.html
        http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~28648.aspx
        "The dice of God always fall in the right way." Zenobius Sophistos

        "And they do not know the future mystery, or understand ancient matters.
        And they do not know what is going to happen to them.
        And they will not save their souls from the future mystery."
        The Dead Sea Scrolls, Prophecy Of The Essenes
        .
      • Sharon Sugarek
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006

          Check the NPCA website at www.rpcv.org for info on the September event in DC. here is what is posted right now.

          45th Anniversary Celebration and Annual Meetings

          September 15, 2006
          9:00 AM
          Washington, DC

          Details:
          Please join us in Washington, DC to celebrate the 45th anniversary of Peace Corps! We will also hold our Annual General Meeting, Group Leaders Forum and Board of Directors meetings. More information will be posted as it becomes available.

          Contact:
          operations@...

          From: Rob Solarion <robs@...>
          To: North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com