Reminder: Happy Hour, Thursday Feb 23 at Stratos at 6:30

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      Tomorrow North Texas RPCVs will gather at Stratos Greek Taberna on Thursday, Feb 23 at 6:30 PM for our regular monthly Happy Hour.

      Stratos is located in the Bachman Lake area at 2907 West Northwest Drive -- one mile east of I-35E.  The Greek bar offers $2.00 beers and a variety of $2.00 mixed drinks until 8 PM.  Further, the appetizer platter is a real steal at $5 until 8 PM.

      As always for our monthly  Happy Hours: no agenda, no work, -- just good people and good conversation.
      For more info, see http://www.clubstratos.com/