Adopt a Spot location news

  • Brynne Sissom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      Hello Friends,

      After several phone calls with people in different
      TXDoT districts, there is an open spot on Loop 12,
      Buckner Blvd, south of Poppy Street for 2 miles. I
      believe my contact said it ended just south of Grauss
      Street.

      Locations north of 635 towards Denton were all
      contracted out to other groups, and generally that was
      the case all over Dallas-Irving-Richardson.

      Just a few minutes ago, David Jobert, my contact,
      called and said he has a space on Loop 12, Northwest
      Hwy. between Preston and 75 that may be open soon. It
      depends on if the group renews their contract or lets
      it go. I would personally prefer this location if the
      group did too. David will call me tomorrow regarding
      the status.

      Please send me feedback at Brynne2k@...

      Brynne Sissom, CG, QDE
      ABC Handwriting Analysis