Speaker need for Peace Corps week in Irving

  • Burkholder, Megan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006

      Hello,

      I am a recruiter at the Dallas Office planning to have an event in Irving during Peace Corps week on Wednesday, March 1 at the University of Dallas from 3:30-5PM.  I was wondering if anyone would be available during this time to share their experience to UD students?  I have an administrator on campus who served in Peace Corps in the 70's to share their experience, and would like 2 more individuals if at all possible.  Please feel free to contact me!

      Thank you,

      Megan Burkholder

      207 S. Houston St., Room 527

      Dallas, TX 75202

      Regional Recruiter

      Romania 2000-2002

      Phone: 214-253-5417 or 1800-424-8580, option 1, X-5417

      Fax: 214-253-5401

      www.peacecorps.gov