Rio Bravo Mexico Amigos de las Escuelas Trip: March 17-19

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006

      The semiannual

      Rio Bravo fix-up and building project this year will be over the weekend of March17-18.  After traveling on March 16, we will work the 17th and 18th in Rio Bravo (a Mexican town 35 miles from McAllen TX) and head back the 19th.

      (Austin area RPCVs started this after Hurricane Gilbert and have been doing it ever since.)

      Besides the caravan/carpool leaving Austin, we may also have a second caravan from DFW.

      See  the Heart of Texas RPCVs web site at: http://www.geocities.com/texasrpcvs/riobravo.htm  and the Amigos de Las Escuelas site at: http://www.my-amigos.org/.