New Member

  • Nathaniel Winship
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
      Dear Friends:

      I recently returned to the US after 2 years as an agriculture  PC volunteer in Vanuatu. I am now staying at my brother's (PCV Ethiopia 1968-70) apartment in Dallas while he is off teaching in London for 6 months. I know no one in this area (I'm from Massachusetts) and would enjoy connecting with other RPCVs. Thanks.

      Nathaniel (Nate) Winship
      5836 E Lovers Lane Apt 103c
      Dallas
      (214) 361-1635

    • catrachakatz
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26 12:54 PM
        Hello all! I'm Kathy and I served in Honduras 2000-2002. I've been
        around for a while and just decided to join. I live in Ft. Worth and I
        hope I'll be able to do more stuff with you all.

        See you around!