peace corps and loan deferment

  • Rosemary Son
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2005
      I am interested in joining PC after I finish grad school: my parents have footed the bill for education for the past 4 and tensions are starting to mount as my goals/visions for life begin to diverge from theirs. The pursestrings are what keep me under control...and I have come to decide that a student loan is what I will need to do.  Has anyone used this opportunity while serving in PC? Any tips or advice?
      Thanks,
      Rose