Immediate Crisis Corps Assignments of 30 Days in Louisiana and Mississippi

  • Ed Hromatka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005

      If you are an RPCV interested in applying for Crisis Corps to work in the Gulf Coast recovery Efforts:

      RPCVs with at least one year of service who are available and interested must contact the Peace Corps' office in Washington, D.C. by e-mailing a current resume to crisiscorps@.... Please include date of availability in the subject line.  Also, please indicate the following in the body of the e-mail:

      ·        Availability - earliest possible date and duration.

      ·        Current e-mail and telephone contact information.

      ·        A summary of relevant skills and experience.

      There is no need to send a cover letter, but applicants must attach a current resume, even if they believe we may have one on file as we are unable to pull documents at this time.

      Applications will be sorted by skill set and availability; positions are being filled immediately for 30-day assignments.  However Crisis Corps is also accepting resumes for shorter-term and future assignments.

      Please refer to the Peace Corps web site www.peacecorps.gov for additional information.

      Sharon E. Sugarek

      Manager

      Dallas Regional Recruiting Office