Get Your NTPCA Newlletter this week?

  • Ed Hromatka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 1943
      The autumn 2005 edition of North Texas Peace Corps Association Newsletter was sent either by snail mail last Tuesday or by email earlier today. While I guess that some undeliverable paper and email newsletters are inevitable, please let me know if you did not receive one this week. Thank you for your patience. Ed Hromatka hromatka@... 972-722-5254 - home 214-564-7201 - cell