pros and cons

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2005
      Hi I just joined your group and My daughter is
      looking into joining the peace corp, and her and her
      mother are going to a meeting on Aug.25th in dallas. I
      was just wondering what kind of experiences some of
      you have had good, bad, or otherwise.Her mother and I
      would love to talk to someone in person or on the
      phone to answer some question and concerns we have be
      fore she actually joins.
      Any help with what the life style and living
      conditions would be greatly appreciated.