Snake Advice Needed

  • Rob Solarion
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2005
      Help! Does anyone know from PC experience how to get a snake out of
      the house? There is a long, probably harmless, snake in my
      storeroom. I walked in there this afternoon and saw it. It
      slithered underneath a blanket and hid. So I left both storeroom
      doors open, hoping that it will leave on its own. But I really need
      to poison it or do something else. Any advice? Thanks a million!
      Rob in Mt. Pleasant

      Rob Solarion
      Northeast Texas

      PLANET X NIBIRU : SLOW-MOTION DOOMSDAY (2004)
      http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/cosmictree.html
      http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=19745
      Crossover Dreamtime Is Coming Again! Where Will You Be?

      APOLLONIUS OF TYANA & THE SHROUD OF TURIN (2005)
      http://www.apollonius.net/turinshroud.html
      http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~28648.aspx
      "The dice of God always fall in the right way." Zenobius Sophistos

      "And they do not know the future mystery, or understand ancient matters.
      And they do not know what is going to happen to them.
      And they will not save their souls from the future mystery."
      The Dead Sea Scrolls, Prophecy Of The Essenes
      .