Pc event or happy hour?

  • son_rosemary
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2005
      Hey, to all who just recently posted, thanks for your prompt responses
      and helpful answers. Now I have a question which is this:
      the next happy hour you guys are having is on the 25th right? It falls
      on the exact same day as PC event they're having in Dallas that's
      being put on by the recruitment office (I think). For my purposes, I
      have read the info they have on the 'net about what the PC entails,
      etc.
      Which do you think I should go to (and be honest) for just a general
      knowledge-attainment session?

      Also, I got a copy of your newsletter: is there a typo for the happy
      hour at Zaguan? It says Aug 25, but it's listed right after something
      in September. I am assuming that you mean the 25 of Sep.
      Thanks again,
      Rose