Considering the PC: would like opinions/advice

  • son_rosemary
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2005
      Hello,
      I am a grad student in Nutrition at TWU in Denton and am seriously
      giving the PC consideration as something to do once I graduate before
      I begin my career. I would appreciate it if anyone had their opinions
      or advice to give, particularly in the areas of
      -how does it help the application process with such credentials (I
      will be a Registered Dietitian and have an MS when I'm ready to go)
      -is it true that one can truly push for their desired region? (I am
      interested in Latin America)
      I figured this would be a good place to ask questions like this.
      Thanks I appreciate it.
      :0)