Peace Corps Morocco 99-01

  • R & A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2005
      Hi there,

      I am a RPCV (Casablanca, Morocco 99-01/University ESP Teacher)that is
      now in Irving on business until November. I work for Caterpillar and
      am only here temporarily but would love to make some new friends while
      in town. While in Morocco, I met my wife and she is here in Irving
      with me. Please drop me a line and introduce yourself.

      Randall Evans
      Caterpillar Logistics Services, Inc
      Irving, TX