Reminder - Annual Meeting- all members

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2002

      Annual Meeting- all members

      Date: Saturday, February 2, 2002
      Time: 6:00PM - 8:00PM CST (GMT-06:00)

      The NTPCA annual meeting will be held at St. Thomas the Apostle
      Episcopal Church on Feb. 2, 2002 at 6 pm. It is located at 6525
      Inwood Rd @ Mockingbird. Come and let your voice be heard, we
      will decide on board members for the next year, and the group's
      partnership program. Please bring a dish to pass. Soft Drinks
      will be provided. For more info contact Lynn Portz at
      214-821-6697 or lportz@...