Information

  • kcha2006
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      My name is Kira and I've recently become interested in joining the
      Peace Corps. I'm still doing research on it, but I would like to
      talk to an RPCV to learn more about the experience.

      A little about myself: I'll graduate from the University of North
      Texas (Denton) next May (This is when I would be open to serving as
      a PCV.) with a BS in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. After
      graduation, I'm not sure what my plans will be, maybe serving as a
      volunteer or entering graduate school.

      Anyhow, if anyone has some spare time to exchange emails with me,
      please send me one at kcha2006@....

      Thanks!

      Kira
      kcha2006@...