Reminder - Spring Fund Raising Dinner

    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 4:32 PM

      Spring Fund Raising Dinner

      Date: Saturday, May 14, 2005
      Time: 6:30PM - 4:30AM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      On Saturday, May 14 we invite you to attend another Peace Corps
      Partnership dinners hosted by the North Texas Peace Corps
      Association. The menu will focus on the Eastern Europe/Central
      Asian cuisine for our theme. Ed and Maria Hromatka will host the
      dinner at their home on 1513 Ridgetop Ct., Rockwall. Happy Hour
      is at 6:30 p.m. and dinner is at 7:30. RPCVs from the Eastern
      Europe/Central Asian region are the cooks. Soft drinks, tea and
      coffee will be provided but you can bring your own beverage of
      choice.
      Tickets are $15.00 with a reservation and $25.00 at the door. To
      make a reservation, please call Brynne Sissom at (972) 650-9026