Reminder - Happy Hour at Idle Rich Pub

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21 4:32 PM

      Happy Hour at Idle Rich Pub

      Date: Thursday, April 28, 2005
      Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)

      Reminder: The monthly NTPCA happy hour will be on Thursday,
      April 28 at 6:30 PM at Idle Rich Pub, 2624 McKinney Ave, Uptown
      Area, Dallas
    • Rob Solarion
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21 4:35 PM
        Damn. I'd like to be there for that one. I read about the Idle Rich
        Pub in the paper not too long ago. However, I hope to see everybody
        at Ed's and Maria's next month. I'm bringing two dishes. Rob

        >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
        >
        >Happy Hour at Idle Rich Pub
        >
        >Date: Thursday, April 28, 2005
        >Time: 6:30PM - 8:30PM CDT (GMT-05:00)
        >
        >Reminder: The monthly NTPCA happy hour will be on Thursday,
        >April 28 at 6:30 PM at Idle Rich Pub, 2624 McKinney Ave, Uptown
        Area, Dallas

        Rob Solarion
        Northeast Texas

        Crossover Dreamtime Is Coming Again! Where Will You Be?

        PLANET X NIBIRU : SLOW-MOTION DOOMSDAY

        http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/cosmictree.html
        http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=19745

        "Now hear from me what thou must do when the time draws nigh. I
        therefore inform thee what is for thy greatest good. The time for
        the Purification of the Worlds has now arrived. The period dreadful
        for the Universe, both moving and fixed, has come."
        The Hindu Mahabharata

        "The future is behind us. The past is what's ahead."
        The Serpent Princess, NIGHTFALL

        "And they do not know the future mystery, or understand ancient matters.
        And they do not know what is going to happen to them.
        And they will not save their souls from the future mystery."
        The Dead Sea Scrolls, Prophecy Of The Essenes
        .
      • Rob Solarion
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21 6:49 PM
          Speaking of the Idle Rich, we should schedule a formal dinner at the
          Chapparal Club atop the Adam's Mark Hotel in Downtown Dallas. I
          floated this idea a while back. This hotel used to be the Southland
          Life Insurance building, including a roof-level "Ports O' Call"
          Restaurant, and then it closed down for a while, until Adam's Mark
          re-opened it. I have been going to that place (occasionally and
          off-and-on) since the 1960s. I went up there for cocktails a couple
          of years ago, and the Adam's Mark's remodelling is excellent. The
          view is as magnificent as ever! Very "New Yorkish", because you are
          looking down upon a cluster of nearby skyscrapers, in the direction
          of Reunion Tower. To meet for cocktails and then have dinner, to do
          it right, it would cost about $100 a person. If anybody is
          interested, let me know; and we can schedule it for later in the
          year. Rob

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26 4:32 PM

            Happy Hour at Idle Rich Pub